Tuesday 12 March 2013

The Best Night of my Life Ever, Ever, Ever, Ever.......Ever.

Oh my goodness.

To be quite honest, I don’t even know how to start this post...all I can say is ONE DIRECTION.
Yep. Me, the social recluse, saw One Direction last night in Belfast and it was amazeballs.
Two of my friends, Rachel and Fiona, Rachel’s sister Catherine, and I went to the show. Although, like always, not everything went according to plan...
When we got to the Odyssey Arena, we decided to go get something to eat in Pizza Hut before heading to the show. We placed our order with a boy who could have been Caspar Lee’s twin. Freaky. We got two wrong orders, an apology, free garlic pizza bread (score!) and tears of laughter through the whole meal. Funniest meal ever! Lol We then headed to the show.
The support act was called "5 Seconds of Summer” who were from Australia and I would highly recommend that you check them out. One of my favourite songs they performed was “Heartbreak Girl” which you can download for free here They really pumped up the crowd before the boys came on and were insanely good musicians! The crowd loved them and I’m sure it won’t be the last you hear of them! :)
Then, it was time for One Direction... *insert dramatic music here*
I can honestly say that I have never felt such overwhelming awe before in my life, as I did when they came onstage. I can’t even explain how I felt. To hear the screams of the thousands of fans was incredible. I cannot begin to imagine how it must have felt for the boys.
If you did manage to get tickets to one of the shows, I hope you had/have a brilliant night! And if you didn’t manage to get tickets, don’t fret, I’m sure your time will come :)
I am extremely grateful that I got to see the boys perform live and they certainly did not disappoint. It was a night I will never forget and I’m so glad I can share it with you all! You can see *some* of the photos I took last night below. I don’t think it’d be very sensible for me to upload over 200 pictures...oops. All pictures were taken on my phone or digital camera so they aren’t the best quality but I think they’re alright :)
*Note* Because I’ve lost the charger lead for my digital camera, I’ve had to take a photo of the camera screen with my phone in order to get the picture. However, when I find the lead, I’ll upload the original pictures. :)

5 Seconds of Summer


5 Seconds of Summer (Picture credit to @5secsofsummer)














The amaaaazing crowd!









Harry waving at us :)







Middle Stage


Wooooo, confetti!


The Final Bow :)

Make sure to follow 5 Seconds of Summer on Twitter: @5secsofsummer !!!

Thanks for reading!
Love always, Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment