Sunday 19 May 2013

Starting something new...

*High School Musical singalong everybody!* “This could be the staaaaaart of something neeeew”
Ahem, back to business.
This is quite a serious topic to write a blog post on, but I don’t like seriousness, so I’ll make it a little more light-hearted. :)
I am overweight. This is a well-known fact for both myself and my family and friends. Heck, even strangers know this. I am not in denial about my weight. However, I am also not happy with my weight. I would like to be skinnier. Please note that I want to be skinnIER, not skinnY. There is a difference.
I’ve been overweight for 90% of my life, I don’t remember being thinner than I am now. Although, I can barely remember what happened last week... So I’ve decided to do something about it. I am going on a “healthy eating regime” a.k.a, a diet.
I know for a fact that every single one of us, male or female, has something that they don’t like about their appearance, or something they wish to change about themselves physically. If someone says that their body is flawless, they’re either lying, or they are a stuck up bitch. Now, I’m not condoning the idea that everyone has to be a size 0 to be beautiful. But what I am saying, is that YOU are in charge of your own happiness. Personally, I don’t care what number is on the dress label, or what figure shows up on the scales, as long as I’m happy with what I look like, then the rest is irrelevant.
So, what this post is about, is me becoming happier and more confident in myself. Maybe you’ll want to come on this journey with me, maybe you won’t. Either way is fine. :)
Every Sunday (giving nothing terrible happens) I will be posting the future week’s meal plan and exercise regime. Also, on a set date once a month, I will be posting how much weight I have lost in that month.
I am so excited about this new idea and I hope this helps at least one person, because then it will all be worth it.
Feel free to leave any comments on what you think of this idea!

Love always, Lucy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment